Wednesday 21 September 2011

Food : Dino Apam

What are these cute little cakes?
These cute little cakes are apam with fillings, some are chocolates, kaya & blueberry.

Where can we get them?
These are apam made by a collegue, Mustaqim's sister in law, Norhayati Noordin .  They taste awesome. They are as tasty as they are adorable. Her blog is citarasaummi.blogspot.com. She called these Polkadot Apam but I like the name I gave better..hehehehe

 I wonder how long does it last before they get bad? With the fillings, I'm assuming not long. Well can ask her yourself. She made an Angry Bird cake and it looked awesome!

Ideas?
I think this is great idea for wedding goodies' bag. Get a transparent container with minimum decoration as the cakes are already adorable. They kind of look like dinosaur eggs. Wouldn't it be great if she can make a huge apam just like a dinosaur egg?