Friday 23 September 2011

Chill Pill

pictures are only for decoration purposes only!
Chill Pill
by IdaXu Rais 
22092011


you're pathetically pissed, man
that my aim rarely missed
you're doing everything to distract me, don't you?
but my concentration never seems to cease
and i'll never again, do as you please
ha-ha, just take the chill pill, man!

you're obviously furious, man
that i'm still surprisingly curious
more people is looking out for my back, poor you
with me ignoring all your census
and that i find your pain delirious
ha-ha, start swallowing down the chill pill, man

i've told Him things, man
all about your little antics
and your sneaky tactics

you're just frustrated, man
you know that you're hated
everyone is giving you fake smiles when they see you
but the light in their heart faded
and look out, man. don't be too jaded
ha-ha, force down the chill pill, man

you're surely angry, man
my vision's no longer blurry
i'm going full speed, passing by you
taking charge seriously
and my destination? VICTORY!
ha-ha, don't choke on the chill pill, man!

i've prayed hard to Him, man
He's gonna cloud your dream
and crush your self esteem

letting myself loose, man
and feeling the chill pill
... in full effect