Monday 27 June 2011

Poetry : Forever?

To the same 2001 guy. It’s self explanatory.  Wish him well as always :D

Forever?
By IdaXu Rais

I’ve poked and prodded the logic
which were never there.
Dived deep into your explanations
till I was helplessly drowning
endlessly trying to fit the 500 pieces jigsaw puzzle
of our memories.
Where did we go wrong?

My brain refused to digest it.
My heart doesn’t want to.
But crystal, you never loved me

Contradiction.
Expiration.
Confusion.

I wish,
I can eradicate you entire existence
and banish you
from my kingdom of dreams.
Will you comprehend?

I hope,
I can burn you to ashes till merely dust
in the hell of my burning anger,
or simply condemned you
into a deep, deep pit.
And if you scream,
all you can hear
are the perpetual echoes of my pain.
Will you see daylight?

maybe if I,
tear your body limb by limb
and feed it to the angry hungry condors
I’ll enjoy the uncertain rhythm
the crack and the crunch
of your bones
as the vultures dine you through.
Will you understand?

Perhaps I’ll even sell my soul
to the Devil.
Live my immortal life
as the creature of the night
sink my fangs into your thick neck
draining the life out of you
and make you taste mine

Alas, you’ll understand
what forever really means
We’ll consolidate
and terror the vermins
FOREVER…