Monday 31 December 2018

Because You Don't Destroy The People You Love

Inpired by a quote in the internet [source unknown]
from the troubled mind of IdaXu

You don't love me.
You just don't want to be alone.
Or maybe, maybe because I am good for your ego.
Or maybe, maybe I make you feel good about your miserable life.
And you don't love me.
Because you don't destroy the people you love.

I don't love you.
I just don't want to be alone.
Or maybe, maybe because you are good for my ego.
Or maybe, maybe you make me feel good about my miserable life.
And I don't love you.
Because l don't destroy the people I love.

She doesn't love him.
She just don't want to be alone.
Or maybe, maybe because he is good for her ego.
Or maybe, maybe he makes her feel good about her miserable life.
And she doesn't love him.
Because you don't destroy the people you love.

He doesn't love her.
He just don't want to be alone.
Or maybe, maybe because she is good for his ego.
Or maybe, maybe she makes him feel good about his miserable life.
And he doesn't love her.
Because you don't destroy the people you love.