Tuesday 16 August 2011

Hello, I'm Munkey!


Hello, I'm Munkey.

Yes, I'm a cat but I saw a creature in a box that likes to jump, jump, jump!

So I tried to jump, jump, jump too!

It is fun to jump, jump, jump.

Ida said that I jump, jump, jump like a monkey.

Munkey? That sound fun too.

Ida says "Munkey!" I say "Meow!"

Ida says "Munkey!" I say "Meow!"

Ida says "Munkey!" I say "Meow!"

Oh, Ida is strange tall furless cat who is my mummy but she said that she's not my mummy

She feeds me, grooms me and babies me.

I'm confused.

My mummy feeds me, grooms me and babies me.

So Ida is my mummy right?

But Ida bathes me too.

Yuck, I hate baths.

So maybe Ida is not my mummy.

My mummy wouldn't bathe me.

I miss my mummy.

I don't remember what my mummy looks like.

I don't remember what color is my mummy.

But I remember what my mummy feels like.

And I remember what her milk taste like.

She feels like a towel.
Ida give me towel to suck on.

But there is no milk!

I squeeze and squeeze and squeeze!

Still there is no milk.

But I squeeze and squeeze and squeeze anyway.

I miss my mummy.

Ida gives me milk too.

But I don't have to squeeze and squeeze and squeeze.

She puts it a dish.

Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Thank you Ida!

Let's go play now