Monday 4 February 2013

My Mission Statement


My Mission Statement
by idaXu
Monday, 18 January, 2010 4:04:00 PM


Live
I want to live my life to the fullest.
Try legal things I have never tried before.
Try things I’m afraid to do.  
Go to places I’ve never been to. 

Learn
Learn about things I don't know. 
I will continue to learn by helping people learn new things. 
Share my experience with others that will benefit me and them.
Inspire people to learn 
because the learning process is a beautiful process.
I love the feeling I get when I finally understand something
I love to see the sparkle in a person eyes when they finally got it. 
I will continue to learn until the day I die.
I will never end up a grumpy old lady who has to depend on others, ignorant, and a burden. 

Love
Love myself. 
Surround myself with people who love me as I am. 

Leave a legacy of people loving life and love to learn